Welcome to the Creative Engagement podcast. The information below will explain the technical requirements, the interview parameters and at the bottom you will be able to use the Calendly app to schedule your preferred interview date and time.
When you select your preferred date the Calendly interface will prompt you to ask a short series of questions which will be sent to me in email along with your choice of date & time.
Creative Engagement Podcast Info
Welcome from Daniel Mandel
I am a life coach a singer songwriter a performer and a story teller. I named my company Creative Engagement Coaching because this stitches together my highest values of authentic self-expression and engagement with life. I have seen in my own life the incredible joy that creativity and artistry and expression and engagement have brought to my being. I have also known the shadow side of not honoring these same aspects that for me manifested in loneliness and anger and resulted in some less than desirable decisions.
I also am so blessed to have fallen in with the right circle of amazing artists and humans who have moved me so deeply. I believe that we each have an important and unique story to tell. This podcast then is a way to share those stories. My hope is that we can learn from each other and celebrate each other as we deepen our experience and ask each other questions about how to more fully engage with life and how to run our lives through our creativity and artistry.
This podcast features LGBQT+ artists, and thought leaders as well as straight people. I think that creativity and engagement is a shared experience and in that spirit you are invited to share yourself through this podcast.
1. I use Zoom to capture this audio only podcast. The most important rule is to determine if you have a good quality microphone or headset to use with Zoom. Note: To test your audio quality you can record and listen back to a Zoom recording by yourself. Click for MORE INFO
2. #1 is especially true if you are going to share a song or musical performance piece. Be aware that even with the best equipment a reliable consistent WiFi signal contributes to delivering quality audio.
3. Ensure you are in a quiet space without interruption for the interview.
4. I will send a Zoom link on the day of the interview; I usually join 5 minutes before the scheduled start
Interview Set Up
1. This is a short form interview of approximately 15 minutes. It will be edited and scheduled, it is NOT live streamed. I do not send out the edit for approval before publishing.
2. I only script the intro question: What has creativity meant to your life? ... and the outro question: What words of encouragement do you have for those seeking creative engagement? All other questions come from my curiosity!
3. If you have bonus material of a song, a poem or a very short story to share this is encouraged.
4. Being interviewed is not a guarantee of being published; You will be informed if your interview will not be published.